We are looking for an Audit Senior to join our A Team.
As an Audit Senior, you will be responsible for leading audits on a varied portfolio of clients, supervising Semi Seniors and assisting on larger group audits.
You will be ACA/ACCA Qualified, and have previous experience within a similar role.
Key requirements for the role:
- Ability to ensure that all statutory requirements are complied with, and up to date technical knowledge.
- Experience on preparing financial statements in accordance with FRS 102
- Experience in planning and completing an audit assignment within the required time scales
- Preparation of draft corporation tax computations
- Supervising the audit process on site, supporting and developing more junior members of staff
Essential Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Previous experience in an audit role
- High knowledge of auditing standards and principles
- Highly motivated
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
In return we offer the following:
- A competitive market salary
- Sponsorship for the ICAEW exams through an approved training provider (such as BPP, Kaplan etc). This will include an allowance for study leave (as set by the training college) and exams. We will discuss and agree a suitable timetable for the remaining exams.
- Notice period of 1 month to be provided by either side, subject to 3 months’ probation.
- Annual holiday entitlement of 23 working days (plus the normal bank holidays).
- Other benefits such as Perkbox
We are very passionate about the development of our staff and there is a huge potential for future career progression.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to email@example.com