Your Business Matters
Our business clients have one thing in common. You are ambitious and success driven organisations, whether SMES, professional practices, trade associations or charities.
But all organisations, however successful, face challenges. At times the way forward is clear. Sometimes you need fresh inspiration, insights or new information. That's why we are here.
In addition to core accountancy services, we offer a range of other services, contacts and help for Business Clients in the following areas:
- Outsourced Financial Director Service – ad hoc, interim or regular help
- Financial Due Diligence for Business Acquisitions
- Outsourced Payroll Service
- Credit Card Acquiring/Merchant Services
- Banks and Lenders
- Foreign Exchange Services
- Factoring/Invoice Discounting
- Business, Professional and Personal Insurances
- Recruitment of Financial Staff
- Legal Advisors
- IT Solutions
Travel Industry Regulatory
EWHR, headed by Claire Steiner, is available to help you with human resources advice, procedures and support.
As an Elman Wall client, you also enjoy access to the services of our in-house sister firms. Summit Advisory, headed by
Deborah Potts, specialises in Business Growth, Mergers and Acquisitions.
Cavendish Ware, headed by Adrian Ware, can help your business in a number of areas including Shareholder Protection, Key Person Assurance and Auto Enrolment.
Visit Business Protection
+ authorised and regulated by the FCA