|The Elman Wall Philosophy
- We believe that our clients have a choice as to whether they use our services or not, and that we are there to be “of service” to them.
- We believe that we should exceed our client’s expectations of us…but we don’t over promise and then fail to deliver.
- We believe that we are successful in winning new clients as we feel that our clients should never regret having moved to us…or that they should ever think about moving away from us. Either of these options represents failure to us and we do everything we can to ensure that it never happens.
- We believe that our clients should sleep at night without being fearful of deadlines and the consequence of missing them. By planning and being proactive, we aim to complete compliance work well before deadlines approach. It also allows us the time to review your business thoughtfully, and make positive suggestions to add value without having to make last minute decisions driven by deadlines.
- We believe that we should be a one-stop financial shop to you. We offer a full range of audit, accounts and tax services ourselves and for the rare circumstances where we use specialist help (share option schemes for example), we have tried and tested alliances with specialists who we trust. Through our sister company, Cavendish Ware Limited, we also offer a full range of advice on financial and investment services.
- The combination of top quality tax advice and financial planning advice is very powerful and we are delighted to keep the whole process “in house”.
- We believe that we should be there for you when you need us – we are very accessible; we always return phone calls as soon as we can, we respond to e-mails and correspondence by return and can meet with you at very short notice. We recognise that when something concerns you, it is URGENT for you, and warrants our immediate response.
- We believe in giving our team ongoing, relevant training, keeping them technically up to date and making sure that they are appropriate for giving you the best service and support.
- We believe in adding value to your business. Whilst audit, accounts, personal and corporate taxation compliance are central to our firm and form the heart of clients needs from all accountants, it is not the be all and end all. We specialise in helping you grow and develop your business; increase profit and reduce business risk, as well as proactively minimising your exposure and liability to taxation. We have developed a number of products and services to help you, and would be delighted to discuss them with you.
- We believe that we are in “partnership” with our clients. We work best in a team with them. We work together through good times and bad, and when there are difficulties we deal with them together. The results are much better.
- We believe that you will recommend your friends, family and contacts to us if you are happy with the way we look after you. We are always delighted to be referred to and always offer no-cost, no-obligation initial meetings – we are never “too busy” to assist you or those dear to you.
- We believe in the following principles of service:
- We will always act with honesty, integrity and openness in all our dealings with you.
- We will show you courtesy and respect at all times.
- We encourage our people to identify your expectations and do everything possible to meet or exceed them.
- We will do everything within our power to meet agreed timetables for the delivery of our services.
- We will respond to your communications promptly.
- You will always know in advance the fees to be charged for our services or the basis of charging. Where the fee is not agreed in advance we will:
- Provide an estimate upon request; and
- Keep you informed of the cost incurred on a regular basis.
- We will respond to any complaint within 24 hours.
- We absolutely respect the confidentiality of our working relationship.
- Finally, we believe that we all need to enjoy being in business. We will always try to smile (no matter what!), and hope that you will do the same!
Who are we? | Our Philosophy | Our People | Testimonials | Careers | Location | Contact Us |
Legal Information | Our Favourite Links